Information We Collect and Means of Use
1. Name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, sex, date of birth, etc. and any other information belonging to such individual (usage history, usage fees, etc.).
2. There may be occasions where users’ credit card information will be acquired in order to process payments relating to purchases and paid services. We will not retain any credit card information, as settlements of purchases shall be completed by the appropriate payment agencies.
3. To provide the best possible service to users, as well as maintenance and security, Cookies will be used to store user settings, monitor usage patterns, statistics, etc.
4. Upon accessing the Service, user’s IP address, browser type, and browser language, etc. will be automatically obtained and stored. Such information will be used to analyze user environment, thus enabling us to provide a better Service as well as prevent unauthorized / fraudulent practices, etc.
5. Users' device information (operating system, serial number, etc.) may be acquired when necessary. This information shall be used for the provision of a better service as well as for identification purposes and prevention of unauthorized / fraudulent practices, etc.
Information Collected in Linkage with Outside Services
We may collect user IDs used in our services outside the Services ("Outside Services") and information permitted in the privacy setting of such Outside Services for use with the Services at that time.
Purpose of User Information
We may use the information we collect for the following purposes:
1. Send important notices, such as communications about purchases and changes to policies.
2. Conduct marketing surveys, gather data, and analysis.
3. Deliver advertising and track its results.
4. Prevent fraud or potentially illegal activities and enforce our policies.
5. Perform identity checks when a user makes an inquiry, etc.
6. Process claims relating to purchased items and paid services.
7. Provide technical support and respond to user inquiries.
Provision to Third Parties
We may share your information with third parties in the following circumstances:
1. Your Consent
We will share your information (in some cases personal information) with third party companies, organizations, or individuals when we have your consent to do so.
2. Third Party Service Providers
We will provide your information to third party service providers who will perform services on our behalf, including payment processing, data analysis, e-mail delivery, hosting services, customer service, or marketing efforts. We direct all such third party service providers to maintain the confidentiality of the information disclosed to them and to not use your information for any purpose other than to provide services on our behalf.
3. Outside Services for Linkage
We will provide your information to third parties that provides account or authentication service (including but not limited to Facebook, Inc.; Google Inc.; and Apple Inc.) to provide linkage with such service or authentication using such service.
4. Third Party Advertisers
We may share (i) certain technical information about your device (including IP addresses, MAC addresses for mobile devices and mobile device IDs); (ii) aggregated non-personally identifiable information; and (iii) anonymous information with third party advertisers. You agree that we may use this information or by the said third party advertisers to undertake user trend analyses, demographic profiling, web analytics, and to offer you behavioral targeted advertising.
5. Legal Reasons
It may be necessary by applicable law, regulation, legal process and/or requests from public and governmental authorities for us to disclose your personal information. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that for purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public interest, etc. that disclosure is necessary or appropriate.
6. Sale or Merger
In the event of a reorganization, merger, or sale, we may transfer any and all personal information we collect to the relevant third party.
Protection of Personal Information
To ensure your personal information is secure, we communicate our privacy and security guidelines to our employees and strictly enforce privacy safeguards within the company.